I’ve written a number of blog entries that end up being an actual series of blog entries. I’ve put this page together to provide a coordinated list of each of these series. If I’ve missed one and you’re having trouble finding the other parts, let me know and find them all and put it together.
For articles I’ve written for other publications and blogs check out my work elsewhere page.
- F# Coding Series
- Docker & Docker Related Blog Entries (posted in order of content, not in order of publication)
- Wintersmith for Documentation
- Junction, The Riak App Admin App for Windows 8
- Windows 8 Logos, Badges and Splash Screens of Riak
- Introducing Junction
- Junction Two Weeks on Tuesday Bi-weekly Review : Issues #001
- Junction Two Weeks on Tuesday on Friday Bi-weekly Review : Issue #003
- Junction Two Weeks Bi-weekly Review : Issue #004 Tier 3 Pulls Into the Junction
- Junction Two Weeks Bi-weekly Review : Issue #005
- Bosh – A Genesis Engine
- Bringing to Life an Open Source Software Project
- The Fight With Virtual Machines, Winning With Vagrant
- Not part of the series but this entry “Vagrant for VMware Fusion with plugin issues…” and “Vagrant for VMware Fusion with plugin issues… Part 2” started me down this route.
- …coming a review of Vagrant by O’Reilly Media.
- Learning About Distributed Databases
- Distributed Coding Prefunc
- Coder’s Vacation
- Coder’s Vacation : Preparation “RICON 2012, HTML 5 Developers Conference and Loading Up”
- Coder’s Vacation : #RICON2012 Shreds the House!
- Coder’s Vacation : Getting Some Names…
- Coder’s Vacation : #RICON2012 Photos So Far…
- Coder’s Vacation : My Slide Deck for the Upcoming HTML 5 Developers Conference
- New Relic’s Blog, Removing the Operating System Barrier with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- OSCON 2011 – O’Reilly’s Open Source Conference
- OS Bridge
- Test Driven Development Built Name Generator(These were written pre-Wordpress move, so the formatting needs fixed.)
- TDD Architecture and Testing Code in Isolation(These were written pre-Wordpress move, so the formatting needs fixed.)
- The Non-Microsoft Realm, Collecting Rubies
- Aggregated Web Services
- Putting Stuff in Your Windows Azure Junk Trunk
This is a collection of blog entries that I’ve written and have a bit more use than my regular blog entries. These are, more specifically, how to focused style entries that aren’t in series as above.